Purpose: to promote the development in preschool children of a conscious position of the researcher and creator of the surrounding reality, responsibility for the preservation of cultural heritage.
Classes: 1. "Traveling with a bookmark" (October, Children's Museum).
2. “From the history of writing materials” (November, Museum of the Belarusian Book-printing).
3. “Ecological journey“ Neighbors on the Planet ”” (December, Nature and Ecology Museum).
4. “Voiced song of metal” (January, Children's Museum).
5. “Secrets of the Belarussian Belt” (February, Museum of Traditional Manual Weaving Poozerye).
6. “What secrets are kept by the paintings” (March, Art Gallery).
7. “The organ is the king of musical instruments” (April, Museum of the History of Architecture of the Sofia Cathedral).
8. “Soldier's duffel bag” (May, Museum of Wartime Fame).