Purpose: to promote the development in preschool children of a conscious position of the researcher and creator of the surrounding reality, responsibility for the preservation of cultural heritage.
1. “Monuments of our city” (September, walking tour).
2. “In the country of masters. Handicrafts of ancient Polotsk "(October, Museum of Local Lore).
3." Polotsk market: from the history of urban trade "(November, Museum of Traditional Manual Weaving of Poozerye).
4." Our traditions "(December, Museum of Traditional Manual Weaving of Poozerye).
5." We invite guests. Ethnocultural traditions of Belarusians "(January. Museum of Local Lore)
6. “The birth of a book” (February, Museum of the Belarusian Book-printing).
7. “How children studied before” (March, Museum of the Belarusian Book-printing).
8. “Walking around Nizhne-Pokrovskaya Street” (April, walking tour).
9. "What are the bells ringing" (May, Children's Museum).